Where to find and how to change your DNS records from your Client Portal.
What you need
ATTENTION: Afterward, allow up to 48 hours for full DNS propagation. In rare cases, it may take longer.
- Log in to the Client Portal.
- From the dashboard, click DNS > DNS Zones.
- You will see all current DNS zones associated with your account. If the DNS zone already exists, skip to Step 4. If you wish to create a new one, first follow the instructions in How to create and edit DNS zones in the Client Portal.
- On the DNS Zones page, locate the desired domain. Either click the name, or select the menu toggle, then click View.
- From the DNS Record List, select the desired type, then click the corresponding Add button.
- If your domain name is not already present under A/AAAA Records, In view, click "Add A/AAAA Record," then re-enter the domain name. Your IP address can be found in your Plan Dashboard's view of all our sites (go to Services > Plan, then use the plan "..." menu to navigate to the Plan Dashboard).
- Repeat Step 3 for CNAME records, if records are not already present. Set your hostname to "www.yourdomainname.com" and the alias to "yourdomainname.com"
- If planning on using webmail, also configure MX records by clicking the corresponding button. Also configure SPF records as outlined in this article.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.