How to use your Client Portal to navigate the support ticket system.
You need your Client Portal username and password. If you cannot locate this information, click Forgot Password? on the Client Portal login page or contact the our support team.
Upon logging in to your Client Portal dashboard, to view your active tickets, click View. To see completed tickets, click Support > Completed Tickets.
You will see your ticket history with details such as department, priority, and status, among others.
From this page, you may create a ticket, view a ticket, or issue a quick reply.
To view a ticket, click the ticket, to open a new ticket, click New Ticket.
- In the New Ticket panel, fill the necessary fields, then click Add. Most fields are self-explanatory; however, if you are uncertain about the Department or Priority fields, use the default settings.
- The support team responds to most tickets within 15 minutes on any day, at any hour. The billing and sales teams respond to most tickets within 15 minutes from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. eastern time (ET), Monday–Friday, excluding holidays.
- To view a ticket, either click the ticket description or select the menu toggle and click View.
- When viewing a ticket, you can close the ticket, rate your experience, send secure data, add recipients, create replies, and attach files. If you enter any information, remember to click Reply.
Making quick replies to tickets
- Locate the pertinent ticket, then from the menu toggle, click Quick Reply.
- Type your response in the provided field, then click Reply.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.