How to add secondary domains to your existing domain through your Client Portal.
What you need
A secondary domain functions as an independent entity, with its own email accounts, websites, directory structure, statistics pages, bandwidth, and recording. Your secondary domain will share resources and feature limits with your primary domain. For more information about Nexcess Cloud package specifications and pricing, visit our website.
You may assign up to ten secondary domains per primary domain.
- Log in to your Client Portal. From the home page, click Services > Plans.
- Locate your desired Cloud account. From the menu toggle, click Add Secondary Domain.
- From the Add Secondary Domain panel, enter your domain, then click Next.
- Select an application environment (1). If auto-installing is present and you want your application installed for you, set the Auto-Install toggle to ON (2). Click Next when ready (3).
- Review your selections, and click Create Account when ready.
- To view your secondary domains, navigate to the Cloud Account page and click SecondaryDomains.
- From the Secondary Domain panel, click the domain name or menu toggle to access the Account Dashboard, Control Panel, and execute other functions just as you would for your primary domain.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.