How to create a pointer domain, which redirects visitors to that domain from your master domain.
What you need
Follow the steps below to designate a pointer domain, which will redirect visitors to that domain to your master domain.
- Log in to the Client Portal. From the home page, click Plans.
- Either click its name, or select Plan Dashboard from the menu toggle.
- Click the Domain Options menu tab.
- In the Pointer Domain section, click Add.
- In the Add Pointer Domain panel, enter the Domain (1). From the Type drop-down list, select type (2). If you are unsure, select Server Alias. Click Add Pointer Domain when done (3).
Allow a few moments for the creation of the pointer domain. Once complete, you may delete the pointer domain by clicking the trash can icon.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.