How to change or retrieve your Client Portal password.
Retrieving a lost password
- Navigate to the Client Portal login page.
- In the Email Address field (1), type your user name, then click Forgot Password? (2) The user name is usually the email address associated with your Nexcess account.
- The system will send additional instructions and a link to reset your password to the your email account. The link will only be active for 30 minutes. If it expires, restart this procedure.
- If you require further assistance, contact our support team.
Changing a password
- Log in to the Client Portal.
- From the dashboard, select the drop-down list showing <Your Name>, then click My Settings.
- In the Change Password section, enter your Current Password, then enter your new password in the NewPassword and ConfirmPassword fields. Click Save when ready. If you require assistance generating a secure password, use the Nexcess Secure Password Generator.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.