SiteWorx provides access to three different Web-based email programs, each of which you can use to retrieve and send email from your domain's email account.
ATTENTION: This option is unavailable if you have disabled the Local Delivery option in SiteWorx.
This method is only available for Nexcess clients on physical (non-cloud) accounts. For assistance with your cloud account, contact our 24-7 support team by email or through your Client Portal.
- Log in to SiteWorx.
- From the SiteWorx main menu, click Hosting Features > Email > Webmail.
- From the Webmail Login window, enter the login information for your email account and select your preferred email client. If you do not know your login credentials and you created this email account in SiteWorx, see Step 4.
- From the SiteWorx main menu, click Hosting Features > Email > Mailboxes.
- Locate the email account, then click Edit.
- To reset your password, enter the new password in the Change Password and Confirm Password fields, then click Save and retry Step 3 above.
Accessing webmail without SiteWorx
You can directly access your email from the Web by simply entering the Webmail web address in your browser's address bar. For example, if your domain name was example.com, yenter the following web address:
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.