How to enable and disable automatically generated reply messages for the domain attached to your Nexcess account.
For any existing email addresses on your domain, you can enable or disable an automatic email reply to incoming emails. One common application is to set a vacation message to respond to incoming emails, and then disable and enable the auto-reply as needed.
The automatic Vacation Message is not the same as an Autoresponder, which is sent whenever your domain receives an email. Refer to How to configure SiteWorx email autoresponders for more information.
This method is only available for Nexcess clients on physical (non-cloud) accounts. For assistance with your cloud account, contact our 24/7 support team by email or through your Client Portal.
- From the SiteWorx main menu, click Hosting Features > Email > Mailboxes.
- From the Email Management page, locate your desired email address and click Edit.
- In the Vacation Message field, type your desired text.
- To enable or disable the automatic message, select the Yes or No radio buttons as needed.
- Click Save.
- In the Existing Email Boxes section, a palm tree icon now appears for the email address with enabled auto-reply messages.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.