How Nexcess clients on physical (non-cloud) server accounts can delete a backup file.
ATTENTION: By default, all SiteWorx accounts have backups disabled. To enable them, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.
If you delete your website, any backup files for the site stored in /home///iworx-backup will also be deleted. Therefore, if you want to retain one or more backup .tgz files, download the desired .tgz file or files to your local hard drive before you delete your website.
- Log in to your SiteWorx account.
- On the main menu, click Backups > Management.
- Select the check box corresponding to the desired backup file.
- Select the With Selected check box.
- When prompted for confirmation, click Delete.
For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.