Sometimes, bad things happen, even on the internet. You’ve learned about how to create a backup and Managed WordPress Portal automatically backs up your site. So luckily, if anything goes wrong with your site, you will be able to restore it easily from your Managed WordPress Portal.
- Log into your Managed WordPress or WooCommerce Portal.
- Click Plan for the site you need to restore from a backup.
- Once you are in the dashboard for your site, click the Backups tab from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- A chronological list of backups that you have created as well as daily automatic backups will show on the backups page.
- To restore your site, click the Clock icon for the date you want to restore from. You can select if you want to restore just files, database, or file and database.
- Next, confirm that you want to restore from the backup you selected by clicking Restore in the pop-up.
- The restore will begin, the status of the restore will show on the page.
- Once the restore is complete it will show as such in the backups section on the site. For 24-hour assistance any day of the year, contact our support team by email or through your Client Portal.